He40t code reader and ps2 cbl, handheld simatic hawkeye 40t code reader, 1d barcode and data matrix reader, includes ruggedized ergonomic handle with integrated battery blank, and 8' (2.4m) coiled ps2 cable , for use on very low to high contrast codes, contains uid string validation and uii conversion.
SIMATIC HawkEye 40T Features
- Cost-effective and sturdy handheld reader.
- Masters hard-to-read low contrast data matrix codes (DPM codes).
- Improved reading stability because it utilizes the Siemens image processing algorithm.
- Integrated screen displays read data and allows for reader configuration (HawkEye 45T).
- Automatically switches between barcodes and data matrix codes.
- Outfitted with a high resolution reader head that can read even the smallest codes reliably at high speeds.
- Many interfaces: RS232, USB, PS2 and Bluetooth.
- Certified as a "Department of Defense Unique Identifier (UID) String Validator"
SIMATIC HawkEye 40T Highlights
- Cost-effective handheld reader with detachable pistol grip handle
- Reads codes with medium and high contrast (e.g. codes located on paper labels)
- Integrated screen displays read data and allows for reader configuration (HawkEye 45)
- Automatically switches between barcodes and data matrix codes
- High decoding speed and robust reading – even smallest codes
- Various interfaces: RS232, USB, PS2 and Bluetooth