He40t code reader w/bluetooth & usb cbl, handheld simatic hawkeye 40t code reader, 1d barcode and data matrix reader, wireless bluetooth radio transmitter, includes ruggedized ergonomic handle with integrated 1950 mah li-ion battery, 6' (1.8m) usb cable, for use on very low to high contrast codes, contains uid string validation and uii conversion.
SIMATIC HawkEye 40T Features
- Cost-effective and sturdy handheld reader.
- Masters hard-to-read low contrast data matrix codes (DPM codes).
- Improved reading stability because it utilizes the Siemens image processing algorithm.
- Integrated screen displays read data and allows for reader configuration (HawkEye 45T).
- Automatically switches between barcodes and data matrix codes.
- Outfitted with a high resolution reader head that can read even the smallest codes reliably at high speeds.
- Many interfaces: RS232, USB, PS2 and Bluetooth.
- Certified as a "Department of Defense Unique Identifier (UID) String Validator"
SIMATIC HawkEye 40T Highlights
- Cost-effective handheld reader with detachable pistol grip handle
- Reads codes with medium and high contrast (e.g. codes located on paper labels)
- Integrated screen displays read data and allows for reader configuration (HawkEye 45)
- Automatically switches between barcodes and data matrix codes
- High decoding speed and robust reading – even smallest codes
- Various interfaces: RS232, USB, PS2 and Bluetooth